Monday, July 22, 2013

CONCEPT ART OF PACIFIC RIM

PACIFIC RIM CONCEPT ART

So I've decided to sharpen my drawing hands again and hopefully land on a much stable job now. geez! decent work nowadays are hard to find, and to contribute with the enormous bills my mom have to pay, I'm forced to come out of my cocoon and hunt for the thing they called "money". So Pacific Rim! totally forgot with all those blah blah I'm writting... Yeah, this movie is worth the time to watch, and in my place we pay 500 bucks ( In PHp) just to watch it in IMAX 3D ( As if most movies are really in 3d ) they just add a bunch of stereoscopic filter to make it 3d, do correct me if I'm wrong. I was totally inspired to draw this mecha since my childhood was full of mecha cartoons and not to mention the ever famous VOLTES V, your childhood wasn't boring if you grew up with these anime's around. So Enjoy the day and also the artwork I did and hope you have a not so busy weekdays ahead! ciao.  

Remember to smile!
Money problems will always be there, but being grumpy and stubborn won't solve it either.

No comments:

Post a Comment